BIO Charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn chemistry
batteries, like 10440,14500,14650,18500,17670,18650,18700 etc, it can charge 10440,16340 and 18350 type batteries if used with 2pcs battery spacers.
Green & Red LED indicators for standby, charging, and complete status
The user has USB backup power capability with this charger as well. The output is rated at 5.0V/500mA when used with a fully charged internal battery. To enable this functionality, simply switch the button on the charger. This function is good for charging things like the iPhone or other USB enabled devices.
BIO charger has built-in auto cut-off device and timer protection. The other protection features include short circuit, reverse battery polarity protection, under / over voltage protection, and over discharge protection.
“USB” Gear: USB 5.0V/500mA voltage output.
“0.5A” Gear: Charging current 500mA
“1A” Gear: Charging current 1000mA
1. When the external power is normally switched on, the system begins to inspect itself, then the gear indicator of 0.5A always being on, the indicator of the left channel and the right channel changing from green to red in charging state. When it is in charging standby mode, if the rechargeable battery is inserted properly at this time, the charger starts to charge the battery 3 seconds later. The indicator light is red light while it’s charging, and it turns to green light while the battery is fully charged.
2. When the charger is in standby state, we can properly put over-discharging battery (battery voltage=2.0V) into charging channel, which will start the activation capabilities of battery 0V. Depending on the discharge frequency?volume and discharge degree, the time of battery activation varies greatly. After the battery is activated, the indicator turns red light, meaning the battery is being charged according to charge procedures.
3. When the battery is put into the charging port of left channel, the USB output indicator is on without inputting external power at this moment. If we pull the battery out from left channel at this time, the USB output indicator would turn off without voltage output from USB output interface.
4. Charging current gear: 0.5A-1.0A. It will transform for loops by touching switch and the gear default is 0.5A while starting up.
5. When the charger is in standby state, there is a short circuit between the positive and negative terminal of the left and right channel, with the charging indicator of each channel turning green light by this time, which won’t cause damage to the battery itself.
6. When the external power input properly and the battery is fully charged, the charger will stop charging the battery. If we forget to remove the battery from the charger for a long time for a variety of reasons, the charger would automatically recharge the battery.
7. After the USB output function starts, if the battery voltage of the left channel is too low, USB would have no output voltage and the red light turns off while protected.
Specification of BIO charger
Input AC 12V DC/1.0A
0.5A CC Current > 450mA
1A CC Current >950mA
Cut-Off Voltage 4.2±0.05V
CV Cut-Off Current <100mA
Standby Current <20mA
TC Current ( battery voltage 2-3V) 90±20mA
Auto Recharging Threshold Value Voltage 3.9V ± 0.15mA
Activation Voltage (battery voltage < 2V) 0.45 ± 0.15mA
Operation Temperature 0 - 40 °C
Storage Temperature -40- +70 °C
USB Discharging structures
USB interface Output Floating voltage 5.0-5.5V
USB Output <120mV
Output Floating Current <10mA
Maximum Output Current 500mA
Battery Output Cut-off Voltage 2.8±0.05V