G by aero is produced in 3 varieties:
- surgical grade SS
- titanium alloyed SS
- pure titanium
It also comes with its firsts:
First atomizer made from pure titanium while others use the cheaper lower grade Ti-SS alloys
The atomizer itself consists of the following parts :
- Cone/cap with connection for standard 510 type tips
- Middle part, where the core of the genesis setup is made
- E-liquid tank with cover and two windows
- End cap ring with standard 510 connection type (there is a variant that directly screws on M by aero mod to transform it into a hybrid)
The cover/cone is attached by pushing it over the middle part and is secured by two gaskets/O-rings – sealing it and effectively securing it against accidental detaching.
The middle part, the genesis setup support, has a mark on its side, indicating the position of the SS mesh. It provides visual feedback when attaching the cover/cone allowing easy air intake positioning.
The mesh hole diameter is 3.5 mm. For those that prefer a safer approach, the hole is insulated by a food-grade gasket with high temperature resistance, eliminating hotspots. When the setting is made with the anti hot-spot insulator, mesh diameter is 2.2 mm.
The atomizer has a standard 510 connection. The 510 connection is sealed, this way there will not be any e-liquid leakages towards the battery. The sealing gasket is made of a high temperature resistant material, certified for use in the food industry. G is a hybrid atomizer. The mesh is connected at the negative pole on a stainless steel screw and at the positive pole on a pin.
The pin on which the resistance wire is connected at the positive pole is made of titanium and surgical stainless steel alloy and is silicone coated. The silicone used is certified for use in the food industry.
The filling hole is plugged with a stainless steel screw.
The e-liquid tank is made in two versions: Pyrex glass or polycarbonate. Polycarbonate tank is equipped with a outer casing, made of the same metal like the atomizer. The outer casing has two windows to easily establish the amount of remaining e-liquid in the tank.
Top and end cap rings are fitted with gaskets for a snug fit and to prevent leakage of e-liquid from the tank.
There are different finishes and colors available, depending on the base material of the atomizer.
Pure Titanium is only available with a satin finish.
Stainless steel and titanium alloyed stainless steel:
- colored: ceramic finish that won’t scratch easily and leaves no fingerprints
Pure and satin finishes both use a special treatment that hardens the surface and protects from scratches.
- Place the G by aero on your PV device
- Remove the cone from the base of G by aero
- Oxidize a mesh according to your preferred method
- Make a coil according to your preferred method
- Secure the coil between the positive and negative contacts.
- After the set up is ready and tested: the mesh and coil lights up completely and equally on all coils, wet the mesh with 2-3 drops of liquid.
- Burn the wick a few times (2-3 seconds per usage) in order to allow the liquid to penetrate easier into your oxidised mesh
- Take out the filling port screw and fill the tank with e-liquid
- Tighten back the filling port screw
- Put the cone on the base taking care to align the air hole and mesh and vape!