Stainless steel, processed on a high level in a new design. That is the Genisis LV series.
We developed this series for the Genisis principle with a 1.4 ml tank from glass.
Stainless steel cares for the durability.
As a connector we use 510 here.
The sockets can be completely disassembled. Normally all is glued.
But to give the user all options we haven’t done that. The bolts have a thread now and can be changed or fastened from outside.
The middle post is adjustable.
The bottom part is delivered with a 3,5 mm and a 8 mm bolt for use as a Genisis with mesh.
Two additional 5 mm bolts are delivered as well for a use with a glass fiber or silica wick.
What is the difference to the Genisis LV2?
Due to the construction without a thread the top part can be adjusted horizontal and vertical.
The user is now able to adjust as he likes.
- Type: Repaiarable atomizer for the Genisis principle but glass fiber can be used as well.
- Connector: 510
- Material: Stainless steeel
- Diameter: 18 mm
- Length without mouthpiece: 64 mm
- Weight without mouthpiece : 54 g
- Genisis LV3 including tank and mouthpiece