If the Fine Fused are too big, the Micro Fused Clapton are used. The Micro Fused Clapton from Aenigma has an inner diameter of 2.5 mm and is therefore also perfectly suitable for small, compact winding decks. The Micro Fused Clapton is made of nickel-chrome 80 and has a resistance of 0.36 ohms (single).
|Wire material||Core: Nickel-Chrome 80/90|
|Resistance||Single Coil: 0.36 ohms|
Dual Coil: 0.18 ohms
|inner diameter||2.5 mm|
|Recommendation for vaping||50 - 80 watts|
- The coils can be lit with a maximum of 40 watts at pulsing intervals. Hotspots are detected in time and can be eliminated. Padded and saturated with liquid, they can be operated with higher performance.
- Hotspots are created by aligning the coils during installation and are not a manufacturing defect.
- built-in coils are excluded from the exchange & Warranty.
- Defects that occur during alignment, installation, over-performance, and overfeeding are also covered by the exchange & Warranty excluded.
- It is the user's responsibility to dispose of devices and their consequences through improper use, as well as changing the number of turns and thus the resistances.
Scope of delivery
|2x||Aenigma Micro Fused Clapton|